Here we go again, my birthday is coming in less than a month. I’m turning 24 real soon, no shame! You’ve surly have read this A LOT of times already. and you’ll be reading this more, “time fly by so fast”. Yes, it really does. My first job interview was so clear and fresh in my memory that it feels as if it was only yesterday when it happened. But no, I’m working for almost 3 years now and this whole adulting is making me cray cray.
You’ve read it, I’m not going to write a lengthy birthday blog post and be overly dramatic today. Maybe on my next post, perhaps? I’ll be sharing with you my birthday wishlist which I know the only person who’s willing and honored to buy these stuff is ME, MYSELF and I. lol! So technically, I’m writing this to remind myself to buy these things anytime soon. Spoil yo’self on your day, you girl! With that, let’s make this list feasible and economical on my part. Let’s start?
My 5 Birthday Wishlist
1. L’Oreal LA Palette Nude – If you’re following me on twitter, you would know that I’m trying to turn my makeup game into the next level. Thus, having a good eyeshadow palette to use is a MUST! All I need is an affordable palette with basic nude colors to play with. And I heard this palette from L’Oreal is comparable to high end brands, so yes, I’m probably getting this one, not unless I’ll discover something better. Any suggestions?
2. Huawei P9 360 Casing No better explanation needed but, I’m clumsy and I tend to be careless with my things, hence, scratches on my phone. I don’t have full tempered glass and I heard full TG for Huawei P9 creates bubbles which I don’t like. My solution, I’m getting a 360 case for my phone. That’s it!
3. Coffee Maker My coffee lover heart screams for hot brewed coffee. Did I say enough?
4. Gym Bag I know there are a lot of us out there who find motivation to hit the gym by buying cute workout essentials. I know it’s impractical to buy a new one when I already have one my own and being impractical is soooo NOT me. But hear me out, I
want NEED a bigger and more spacious bag. haha. Okay, I don’t really need but I’ll buy one anyway.
5. New Haircut (again) I mentioned on my previous blog post how high-maintenance my medium-length hair is now. It should not have been the case if my hair wasn’t rebonded, but all the damage had already been done. I want to cut off all the rebonded part of my hair. Imagine how short that would be. I already have my hair pegs but I’m still getting all the self-courage I could get to convince myself that I can pull this off. Any thoughts?
Adding to the list is an eyelash enhancer. Who doesn’t want a longer and fuller lashes?
Ooopps! I’m not ending this blog post yet, cos it’s GIVEAWAY TIME! I am throwing my first ever giveaway under this blog, Sun-kissed Wanderer, along with my blogger friends Clint and Mei! Let’s say, this is my way to say thank you for welcoming and supporting my new domain name and all the changes I made for this blog. I’ve read your positive tweets and comments, BIG THANKS!
Joining is easy! Just follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter widget below and get a chance to be one of the 3 lucky winners of the gift sets from us. This giveaway is strictly for Philippine residents only, and no giveaway accounts allowed.
Giveaway ends on June 7, 2017, 12 MN. Thanks for joining!